Staff and parents
The staff team
We have a committed and experienced staff team. We are proud of the high ratio of adults to children in our group (1:6 minimum). This ensures a good understanding of needs and development of each child. All staff undergo CRB checks.
The Staff Team
Maria Cross is the staff member responsible for safeguarding children. The Safeguarding policy is held in the Operational Plan and is held under the “Documents” section of the website.
All qualified staff have current Paediatric First Aid Certificates.
* Inclusion co-ordinator
The role of parents
The Pre-School recognises parents as the first and most important educators of their young children. Our Pre-School aims to support parents.
Parents are welcomed:
- to work in the group with the children
- to take part in the management of the Pre-School via the committee
- to assist in fundraising
- to attend training courses, workshops and conferences.
- to represent the Pre-School at branch and county activities
- to participate in organised outings